Having a pet can significantly improve your quality of life and help you become a better person. Not only do they make you laugh every day with their antics and their unique personalities, but they also boost your emotional, mental and physical health. Pets may aid in stress reduction, blood pressure and cholesterol reduction, and general pleasure and well-being, according to scientific studies. Your animal companions will always provide comfort and improve the quality of your life, no matter what happens.
Here are 18 photos of pets who love doing silly actions and crazy stunts that surprise us and make us laugh out loud. To find out for yourself, scroll down!
1. “The only time in his seven year life he has ever hissed. The moment he had no choice but to tell the air conditioner in no uncertain terms that it could go heck itself.”
2. “I recently adopted 3 black kittens. Aren’t they just precious?”
3. Same energy.
4. The strugs — as they say — is real.
5. “Other cat? Haven’t seen him. You better keep putting out 2 food dishes in case he comes back.”
6. “Cruelly robbed of his processing power, this tragic dog has only a very low resolution, with sharp edges and easily visible pixels.”
7. Twelve of ten critics agree: this is frickin art.
8. “Look to my coming at first light. On the fifth day, at dawn, look to the East.”
9. “When you think the villain is dead at the end of the movie.” (Plot twist: They aren’t!)
10. “Sometimes we don’t need to do a DNA test.”
11. She’ll never forget this slight: “I shooshed Lilly during my zoom lecture. This is the side eye she gave me the rest of my class.”
12. When your wrist is the canvas and you must suffer for your pet’s craft.
13. “Lotta smoke coming off of those wings.”
14. “After flashing across the cosmos at speeds ranging from 25,000 mph to 160,000 mph, Meteor cat has landed — and promptly fallen asleep.”
15. “Q: how do you get out and run on days you don’t want to?
A: Train a dog to look at you like this when you put your running shoes on”
16. “These tracks are side by side, sand cats always ride single file to hide their numbers.”
17. Mountain Dew meets mountain don’t: Too much caffeine for kitteh.
18. “Our mailbox is built in to our enclosed porch, and is the perfect height for our dog to greet you!”
Do your dogs provide you joy? In the comments box below, post images of your dogs for us to see. Share this story with your family and friends if you agree!
The eighth season of “Bob’s Burgers” debuts today; learn all the information and what to anticipate.
The seventh season of "Bob's Burgers," one of Fox's most well-known animated television series, finished on May 21. Since October...
Photographer Captures the Beauty of “Imperfect” Pets to Encourage Adoption
We value animals just as much as every other type of earthly life. We make every effort to care for...
The 7 Deadly Sins were illustrated by this artist using cats, and the results are wonderful.
seven deadly cat poisons. How fantastic—no, how fantastically fantastic—is this? With the help of Neonmob, illustrator Marija Tiurina—who works as...
These puppies are the cutest things ever since they resemble tiny pandas.
Are all puppies, in your opinion, the cutest puppies you have ever seen? We agree! Why not you as well?...
This Guy Ridiculously Photoshops Himself Into Pictures of Famous Celebs, and It’s Hilarious
Since last year, this amiable Belgian child has gained recognition for his amusing photomontages of actors, politicians, and other personalities...