We are aware that not every time you give someone a favour, they will thank you. If the internet has taught us anything, it is that certain individuals will always, always, always find a reason to criticise you and that doing good things won’t always be enough. No matter how much you give up on them, nothing seems to change. A Redditor, a parent of seven children (six of whom still live at home, with one having already flown the coop), resorted to the r/entitledparents forum to discuss their experience babysitting their tiny cousin for their uncle while they were abroad. What’s the issue? The cousin’s relatives had lately become vegans. The OP didn’t have a problem with that because they cooked their cousin vegan meals.
However, when the uncle’s wife saw that the Redditor was still preparing meat in their home for everyone else, things quickly got out of hand. The family drama gained so much traction that it was posted on Reddit, where the comments were hilarious. Scroll down to read the entire tale in the OP’s own words, and then leave your thoughts in the comments, friends. Our team contacted the post’s author, Redditor u/donut clouds, who was gracious enough to address our questions. For the complete conversation with the parent of seven children who, it turns out, likes Bored Panda, keep reading.
1. A generous parent promised to babysit their young cousin for free, but things soured when their vegan mother discovered that meat was not prohibited in the house. Following is the summary of the story
2. Hal’s wife Sindee announced that the family would turn vegan, Hal still used to have meat in her absence
3. Their kid needed to be watched while they were away so OP did the job
4. Their child was allowed to stay at OP’s with her other kids
5. The babysitting duty started
6. The cousin was fed with vegan food but OP posted meat on their social media
7. OP was accused of turning the kid into a meat eater which was terrific
8. OP told her that she was not doing anything like that and the food was for herself
9. These are the food details
10. Now is the revenge time
These are the Reddit users’ comments on the article.
11. The menu was really mouthwatering as you read it
12. People really wan tot know about food details here
13. That is a valid point
14. Holy Moly
26 Images That Display More entertaining than any comedy show is daily life with pets.
We can always laugh thanks to animals. There is nothing stopping them from using their charming nature, whether they are...
Get Ready, augmented reality is changing!
Imagine standing outside and observing flowers emerge from the ground at a startlingly rapid rate until finally stopping when they...
These Comics Show What Would Happen If Animals Could Talk in a Hilarious Way
What if animals had speech? Have you ever pondered their possible responses? Would they be kind or cruel? Even though...
On Facebook, Neighbor Savagely Installs Toxic Delusive Neighbor
People who are toxic should be avoided at all costs. They constantly attempt to defy reason. And there's no way...
Just like dogs, cats receive ratings on Twitter for their antics, and it’s hilarious.
Hello to our feline friends! You must have guessed from the title of this post that you are here to...