Support of your significant other is all you need to get through the hard times.
Humans have an insatiable drive for success because that’s how our brains are wired. After achieving a major life goal—getting hired at your first job—you likely set your sights on quickly moving up the corporate ladder, from an entry-level position to a promotion, a raise, management, and, eventually, the top job. You will undoubtedly experience many setbacks along the way because this path, like all others leading to success, is difficult. And when that happens, you need someone to hold your hand and help you pick yourself back up so you can keep going. Most of the time, you count on your spouse or significant other to be the one who lends a hand. When the one you love is there for you through the good times and the bad, it makes for an incredible journey. Things didn’t work out for @/vegan wizard on Reddit the way they should have. What happened to this husband shows that sharing a home with a partner isn’t always a picnic.
Read on to find out how this man’s life became a living hell when his pregnant wife caused him to botch no fewer than five job interviews.
1. Who doesn’t enjoy a nice family drama?
2. I love how OP respects his wife’s choice and is working hard to get a better-paying job.
3. Looks like the husband just struck a jackpot.
4. Can you guys sense where this one is going? An interview in which OP is not allowed to look anywhere except the screen. I believe this is where the wife enters the scene.
5. And there you have it.
6. But did she get the hint?
7. Okay now is she doing this on purpose because it seems like she is?
8. The wife’s shenanigans were too loud for OP to focus and he ended up failing the interview exam.
9. Honestly, this is so disappointing that the husband is trying to put in so much effort and the wife has an attitude of “I don’t care” towards it.
10. The mad husband told his wife she has to start working as soon as she gives birth because he is not going to look for a better job anymore.
There is no AH besides the wife. That is without a shadow of a doubt. Can she not have been a little more polite, considering that her husband was about to interview for a job that would result in a threefold increase in his salary? OP also reminded her repeatedly that there was a test to take and that any interruptions could lead to serious trouble. Instead of following OP’s instructions, she went in the complete opposite direction. It was hard for me to believe that she actually called him an AH because he didn’t answer the door when she knocked.
Here are some of the comments on the story:
11. Looks like the marriage won’t survive for too long.
12. It does make you think she is a mentally ill person.
13. She did this to herself.
14. Interviews like this barely touch an hour. She did that on purpose.
15. 5th is a divorce.
16. The person for who he was making the effort kept sabotaging his interviews. I don’t think he has any motivation left to do something that would’ve also benefited her in the first place.
I’m curious as to your thoughts. Let us know your thoughts on the husband’s appropriate response. Don’t forget to cast your ballot!
I’m glad it was entertaining for you all. Keep checking back for new tales.
Ten+ Coffee Mugs Every Nerd Needs
Every heart nerd would kill for the entire set of cups in this collection. Well, maybe we're exaggerating, but any...
30 Adorable Snapchats That Exactly Capture Dogs in Daily Life
Being their gorgeous, charming, and fuzzy personalities, dogs are able to instantly win people over and melt their hearts. These...
The craziest things that 10+ people have witnessed at weddings that caused too much drama are shared.
A wedding is a very momentous occasion. The marriages that came after, however, were truly exceptional for all the wrong...
Tracking Down a Stray Dog The person who provided her with daily meals eventually obtains employment there
The link between dogs and people is unbreakable. More than anyone else, dogs value assistance and compassion. Even if you...
Unexpected Facts About Walt Disney You Didn’t Know
Walt Disney hasn't been with us for 51 years, but his empire and his works of art continue to exist...