To this day, we still haven’t been able to figure out the true nature of cats!
They’ll help themselves to your plate and then act like nothing happened. It’s in their nature to act naughtily one minute and completely innocent the next. They will be completely unfazed as they knock things off your desk, eat your lunch while you’re trying to finish a project, or even sit on your forearm. They will choose to jump up on your face and sit there instead of sleeping in the fancy bed you bought them because it’s more enjoyable for them and reinforces the fact that they are the boss.
We’ll tell you what it is if you haven’t guessed it already. Can you believe it? felines are the topic at hand. To that end, we can all agree that cats are absolutely adorable. However, there are times when their true nature comes out and they haunt us. If you’re a cat owner like me, you’re well aware of how naughty felines can be and have no qualms about expressing your disapproval. Here are some examples of the indecency to which some cats can be reduced that we found on the internet. We anticipate your satisfaction and pleasure as you peruse them. Let’s dive in.
1. “My cat ’loves’ getting his picture taken…”
Cats have many wonderful qualities, and one of them is that they are practically made for the camera because they look so good in photographs. They are very photogenic and enjoy acting out for the camera.
2. “He actually fell asleep like this, with his mouth fully around my daughter’s arm and claws dug in. If she moved, he woke briefly to tighten his grip.”
3. If you want to catch a cat or 2, just leave a paper bag on the floor. They’ll not disappoint you!
Paper bags are a popular seating option for feline friends. If you put it anywhere, they will sit on it. They can be easily captured by laying a paper bag on the floor. A catch of a cat.
4. “I don’t know what they’re doing, but it looks like some kind of ritual.”
5. “I think I wasted money on the cat tree.”
Spending a lot of money on things for a cat is not uncommon. But no matter how much money you spend on them, they will always prefer the random AF items to the ones you bought them. True, cat reasoning.
6. The way your cat poses for a selfie with someone, and then the way they pose for a selfie with you
7. When you just want to look out the window but something goes terribly wrong:
Poor kitty, she’s in a world of hurt.
8. “What she does every time I try to game”
No furniture, electronics, or other household item is safe from a mischievous pet cat’s chewing, scratching, or biting, and the cost to repair the damage can be exorbitant. They have no idea how much time and money you put into their appearance and development. They’ll be a constant source of frustration, but we’ll take the hit as their doting hoomans because we adore them too much to see them go.
9. “Got my first succulent. It lasted 8 hours.”
From this photo, one thing is evident. You can’t be both a cat mother and a plant mother.
10. “The best pillow is an unwilling friend.”
11. “Why lie down on the cat bed when you can use the fruit basket instead?”
We chose to make love in a fruit basket once again, despite the availability of a bed.
12. “This happens every meal.”
13. Everything we needed to know about a cat and dog relationship captured in a single photo
A perfect snapshot like this one makes us laugh out loud. This is the cat-and-dog dynamic in a nutshell, folks!
14. “I spent a week on this puzzle…”
15. “Elijah, you weigh 12 pounds and earn approximately negative $100 a month. Why are you taking up 75% of the desk chair?”
There is no such thing as personal space or privacy in a cat’s mind. They’ll make an effort to push your buttons and cross your lines.
16. “The black cat gets in the wood box, then the ginger one wants to get in too — on top, of course.”
17. “Bought an orthopedic bed for the dog, he’s getting old and achy. He’s scared of the cat.”
As such, we hope that this article has helped brighten your day and put a smile on your face. Do you live with a cat? What mischievous and clever things does it do to keep you guessing and looking for answers? Feel free to share your favourite cat photos and anecdotes with us in the comments section. All right, folks, that’s all for now.
Artist Laughably Describes Common Life Issues That Will Distract You From Your Own for a While
Hey everyone, welcome back! Today, we present to you the humorous and surprisingly TRUE tales of Yllya, a webcomic creator...
Here are some examples of how wealthy individuals spend their money and behave differently in Disney Parks.
Richness Certainly Has Its Benefits. especially if you plan to visit Disney World. You have probably all heard of the...
Battle Dogs Drawn by an Illustrator From Various Dog Breeds
Have you ever considered or speculated on what a battle dog may resemble? You may have seen a few such...
Flat-Earthers have a wild new theory, and Pac-Man is included in it.
Who claimed the Earth is a sphere? And the world is home to billions of people, to answer your question....
20 Dark Comics by the Norwegian Creator with Surprising Plot Turns
The dark comic series Chez Cuckoo by 53-year-old Norwegian artist Torbjrn Lien is back, and it's hot and funny. Since...