Whether it’s through cooking, cleaning, or gift wrapping, we can all discover latent skills and abilities during the winter holidays. Some creative types have the ability to take something as mundane as a gift and turn it into a work of art. The gift itself may be less interesting than the creative wrapping.
To be effective, we need to take action like this, and we’ve found that staying in bed all day leads to a significant decrease in inventiveness. Here at Defused, we’ve rounded up 15 talented artists who have recently transformed out-of-the-ordinary objects into works of art, and no amount of modesty could do justice to the extraordinary skill they’ve displayed. Ladies and gentlemen, what are you waiting for? Below, please continue scrolling to the end of the video.
1. “I have a talent for wrapping gifts in misleading ways!”
© Battelalon / Reddit
2. “My grandma decorates wrapping paper with hand-drawn patterns!”
© Hammar_Morty / Reddit
3. “I’ve just finished wrapping a gift for my sis. The outward shape is a ruse — there’s a necklace inside!”
© Trees_and_bees_plees / Reddit
4. “I guess this is the start of a new tradition. This year, I wrapped the presents in the colors of my favorite flags!”
© Roundman85 / Reddit
5. “My wife’s present to me — whatever is inside, I hope it survives until tomorrow!”
© r0ssr0ss / Reddit
6. “I’m finally done wrapping the present for my brother. He’ll sure be surprised to find it’s a toolset!”
Isn’t this gift wrapping the most incredible thing you’ve ever seen? We are completely awestruck by these people; they have taken it to a whole new level. Below, we have gathered a few more of these specifically for you, so be sure to keep scrolling!
© GreyPaper / Reddit
7. “Each New Year, my brother and I compete to give the most difficult-to-open gift.”
© Jordanc369 / Reddit
8. “This Christmas, I used old maps as wrapping paper for the presents. Quite pleased with the results!”
© ihavewhatyouneed / Reddit
9. “My idea of gift-wrapping a couple of concert tickets…”
© TIBF / Reddit
10. “No wrapping paper on hand? No problem! I used cardboard grocery bags and metallic markers!”
© JeffTheLizard2K15 / Reddit
11. “I bought my girlfriend’s parents a gift for Christmas and managed to wrap it like this!”
© suburbangenius / Reddit
12. “Each year, I wrap the last present with the leftovers of other gifts’ wrappings.”
© Beegsays / Reddit
13. “Mom, are you proud of me now?!”
© tinitrinity / Reddit
14. “These are my friend’s presents for his wife. The left package contains perfume, and the right one, a sweater.”
© mowa111 / Reddit
15. “I’m 23. I can rebuild a car engine from scratch and make unique spare parts for it. I can drive anything that has a steering wheel. But I’m really lousy at wrapping Christmas gifts!”
© ratrodder49 / Reddit
Whether you agree or disagree with the post’s content, we want to hear from you in the comments section, so please feel free to share your thoughts. Keep checking Defused for updates! That’s very kind of you.
Artist Used Ghastly Dark Paintings to Document His Battle with Depression
Depression is well recognised as the silent killer. You can't tell who has it since it's invisible, and you can't...
The dog owner’s neighbour expresses anger at her for allowing her dog to relieve itself in their yard.
Dogs frequently break the rules. Given their high level of intelligence, dogs are extremely trainable. Sadly, they are unable to...
Disney theme parks can now be visited in Google “Street View”! Here’s How to Do It!
Author: TS Honorable Men and Women! Male and female For all eleven Disney Parks and Resorts, Google Street has officially...
Since her father established a home office, this dog has held the title of best employee.
What would you say to a worker that consistently wins the "Best Employee" award? Living up to the standards that...
Cutest Cats With The Fluffiest Fur
Fluffier cats are the only thing we love more than cats. It's not that we don't adore cats that aren't...