When the landlords do not allow pets in the house, pet lovers keep secret pets.
Pets are so cute, it’s a mystery to us why some landlords won’t allow them to live there. One of the “Boonta Vista” podcast’s creators, Thomas Violence, who has over 84,000 Twitter followers, revealed on the social media platform how he discovered the existence of numerous hidden pets in his seven-unit “no pets allowed” building. Thomas said he was worried someone would report him and Louis to the police. Thomas has a dog named Louis who he only lets out of the house when the landlord isn’t looking. The neighbour replied that, with the exception of Thomas Violence, nearly everyone in the neighbourhood keeps a secret cat. After Thomas tweeted about it, many people who keep pets under wraps showed up to speak in favour of the practise.
1. People would always keep a secret pet if you would not allow it.
As reported by: Reg Natarajan (not the actual photo)
2. OP lives in a “no pets allowed” building and he is the only one without a cat.
3. OP lives with the secret dog, Louis. OP thinks someone might snitch about Louis.
4. Meet Louis.
5. Louis lives with George.
6. OP has a dog and looks like he is following the rules:
7. Whenever OP comes home, secret kitties say hello to him.
8. Secrets cats are common now.
9. That’s how you can hide your secret cats from inspection:
10. This person lived in an apartment with “no animal” rule but they had a secret cat and a wild cat too.
11. The landlords were chill about having two cats.
12. What does CIA stand for?
How could a person who loves animals be without a pet? It’s amazing how well some cats can hide from inspection and maintenance. Finally, if you ever stumble upon your neighbor’s hidden cat, you should act as though you hadn’t noticed it.
13. Every secret cat owner: No, you didn’t see any pets in my house.
14. Who says secret cats are not adorable?
Credit to: Richard Gillin (not the actual photo)
15. If the landlord would not allow cats, bring a dog.
16. OP should get a cat too.
17. A secret guinea pig instead of a secret cat:
18. Bring your secret cat to work when there is maintenance work at home.
19. Someone’s dog greeted the landlord that said “no pets” by barking at him.
20. This person owns a big chonky secret rat, a secret bulldog and three secret cats.
21. She had two secret cats.
22. Every house should have a hidden cat door for secret cats.
23. Well, we do not have a cat.
24. What having two secret cats is like:
25. The landlord fell in love at first sight with the secret cat.
Do you remember a time when you had a pet that you hid from everyone? What method did you use to keep it a secret from your landlord? Let us know in the feedback section!
Cat Memes That Are A Little Too Personal
Which day is it right now? On a Saturday! Do you still struggle to remember what day it is? Oh...
10+ Times Australian Slang Made Tumblr Completely Confused
By the time you leave this place, you're going to be really perplexed. I had no idea that Australians spoke...
We are prepared to decorate after Michaels just unveiled their 2020 Halloween collection.
Time to start preparing for Halloween. I am aware of your thoughts. Why would we buy Halloween decorations two whole...
42 Adorable Cat Images For Your Daily Dose Of Feline Cuteness
How are you, cat lovers? We hope that both you and your gorgeous young friends are doing fantastically well. We...
10+ Fashion Disasters That Only Disney Princesses Can Understand
A princess must work very hard. Other than not having an actual family and always being hunted, that is. Additionally,...