No one should harass anyone for changing their lifestyle if it doesn’t affect them.
I can’t even count how many people have shown up to demonstrate against their neighbours because they made a personal choice to alter their way of life. Even though this person probably doesn’t know the protestor personally, they will still be harassed or otherwise threatened by the protestors in an effort to force them back to their old ways of living. We could get into a religious discussion here, but for the sake of brevity, let’s just use some standard examples. Many families, when their children come out as members of the LGBT community, threaten to force them to leave the home. When you announce your intention to adopt a vegan lifestyle, you may receive some enthusiastic responses from your loved ones. If they could get you to abandon your vegan lifestyle by throwing tantrums and criticising you, they would.
To my mind, no one has the right to try to persuade another person to change their mind about their life choices if those choices have no bearing on anyone else’s life but their own. In today’s tale, a family imparts valuable wisdom to their son by exploring a similar theme.
A Reddit user by the name of Sweaty Bit8025 wrote about how her daughter went vegan and received support from everyone in the family besides her brother. He was constantly making fun of the fact that she didn’t eat any animal products. The family took action, and as a form of punishment, they forced their son to go vegan for a month.
Just keep scrolling down to read the whole thing!
1. This boy thought it was okay to laugh at other people’s personal choices. He thought wrong.
2. We are all curious to know what happened that caused the family and friends to erupt against OP as well.
3. OP’daughter decided to go vegan and they were very supportive about it.
4. Her brother though keeps bullying her for going vegan and is not stopping no matter how hard they try to stop him.
5. I think the boy is going to get a crazy punishment this time.
6. The parents mutually decided to only cook vegan food in the house for the next 30 days, as a punishment for their son.
7. The son tried to seek help from his grandparents but nothing was going to work. The family had gone vegan for 5 days now.
8. That sure will teach him a lesson.
No, both mom and dad were non-traditional adults. If you ask me, the son was a big AH. His bullying of his younger sister because she decided to adopt a vegan diet was completely inappropriate. Just give it some thought. It’s true that you’re the older sibling in the family. Your little brother or sister deserves your full support in whatever they decide. There was no reason to worry that she would suddenly start plotting against the United States. He shouldn’t have had an issue with her switching diets recently. I think it’s fantastic that we’ve committed to only making vegan meals at home. The daughter would have felt validated in her choice, and the son would have been able to see where he went wrong.
Here’s what the people had to say:
9. The son will certainly be a better person after these 30 days.
10. Yup, the whole family went for the vegan diet.
11. This 30-day vegan diet could actually help the kid make better dietary decisions in the future.
12. The way it was declared an “abuse” had me in tears.
13. It is indeed.
14. Try to have vegan food once a while anyway so the daughter doesn’t feel left out.
15. This really was one heck of a punishment.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.
Stay tuned for more!
When she refers to the seller as being retarded, the choosing Beggar is completely humiliated.
Once more available for your amusement is Choosing Beggars. It makes sense that Reddit has a full subreddit for individuals...
A Surreal Artist’s Work Might Make Your Skin Shiver (38 Pics)
The most cursed thing you will encounter all day will be this. Not because they are graphic or explicit, but...
Guy Is Afraid Of Going To His Parents’ House While His Sister’s Dog Is There Due To Dog Hair In His Food
Everyone loves dogs, right? Many people make this claim, and most of the time it is accurate. When it comes...
Disney Characters Are Perfectly Transformed Into “Sex and the City” Characters
Reimagined Disney couples What if the Disney universe included scenes of sex and urban life? Have you ever thought about...
A filmmaker saved Doggo and treated his terrible mange.
The famous Taktsang Palphug Monastery, better known as The Tiger's Nest, is in Bhutan, and animal activist and filmmaker Tim...