Look what we found! Having a cat is something we know nothing about, but we’re about to learn the fundamentals of. If you have a cat or are thinking about getting one, there are some things you should know. Cats are more than just cute, and there are many interesting aspects to learn about your new pet. Before we go any further, we want to express our sincere gratitude for the gift of these adorable furballs.
First things first, when you get a cat, remember that they are far more majestic and advanced than we are. Second, if you don’t pay close enough attention to them, they will punish you severely. Last but not least, you need to accept the fact that cats are the ultimate rulers of our home, our lives, and the entire universe. All too much, huh? Absolutely not! In exchange, you receive their undying devotion and, most importantly, the label of “chosen one,” just as we saw in The Matrix.
Cats have a reputation for being moody, aloof, and mysterious. They will make you weak in the knees with their fluffy allure, and they’d love all the attention you could give them. However, if they’re not in the mood, you’d better be ready to get scratched pretty badly, since you can’t touch the master at all if they don’t want you to. We’re sure cat owners will understand, but if you don’t have a feline friend just yet, we’ve found some evidence that will change your mind. Just look at the evidence below:
1. “I just figured out what’s wrong with my router now. Sorry, internet company, I thought it’s you.”
2. “I couldn’t figure out why the fabric felt wet but he’s got the thread running through his teeth as I sew — that’s my cat, cleaning his teeth while I’m busy with work.”
“I’m here to help you out, hooman!” You ought to count your many blessings.
3. Here’s a picture of my friend’s cat who loves to sit on her head because of course, cat is the boss.
4. Can’t resist the cuteness, right? But your majesty just isn’t in the mood so you are just gonna have to resist!
5. “What makes you think you can sit on this chair, hooman? Don’t ever think of prioritizing your own comfort above mine!”
Says owner, 6: “So my cat stood on the dryer, tore the wreath down, made a bed, and is now just purring away.”
What right do we have to complain? Sorry, we just can’t do that.
7. “Well, every morning he blocks the door and only budges when you throw him a couple of treats.”
And you thought you can just roam around freely?
8. Didn’t know they were giving away free cats with the grocery? Hmm. Nice touch!
9. “I’m sorry, were you planning to cook without my permission?”
10. Here’s my cat Messi, photobombing my friend on the day of her bridal shoot!
Moreover, it’s clear that he doesn’t give a hoot.
11. Just trying to give some cuddles to my cat and…
Do you now understand why we forewarned you about this? You must listen to us and follow the guidelines we provided, or else be prepared to face the consequences. Keep fighting for your chance to be the “chosen one,” because it’s hard to beat that feeling. What do you say we keep going with the pictures?
12. Look at this tiny little thing!
13. “Every time I try to play the Sims…”
The cats are all “oooh, this is going to be interesting!”
14. “My cat loves to shred toilet paper. Today, she found my entire stash.”
She’s showing us the truth with every pore in her face. What vileness!
15. Here’s my cat Tauntaun who just decides to sit on top of me when I’m asleep.
16. Well, my cat has numerous of places to sit but he decided to settle for a plate. Amazing, right?
17. “I’ve been sleeping the whole time, what happened, hooman? Anything wrong?”
18. “Your AC isn’t working, hooman. Must get it fixed!”
19. When a cat’s hungry, even the snow can’t stop her from eating!
Twenty. My feline friends are plotting a murder.
Laughingly, she responded, “What the heck are you saying? Do we want to kill her tonight?
21. “She has an $80 cat bed, and yet she’s been sleeping in this bag for 2 days now and won’t get out.”
The location of a cat’s seat is entirely at their discretion.
22. My cat controlling my brain.
We almost forgot to mention that when your cat stares at you with her mouth open, it’s not because she wants to eat you or is hungry; cats have a special organ that allows them to detect odours in the air, and this is why she may do so. You have to admit, it’s pretty incredible. In the comments, let us know if you plan to get a cat, if you already have one, and how you like or dislike them.
It’s Too Pure: Tumblr User Compiles a List of All the Weird Animals in His Grandpa’s Borough Home
Love for animals just makes me happy. As a self-proclaimed animal lover, I have the utmost regard for this grandfather....
Your Halloween decor will be spooked up by this ceramic flying bat succulent holder.
Fall is almost approaching, so it's time to start planning our Halloween decorations. Even though the year 2020 is not...
Online viral debate about why there isn’t a perfect family dog
What does "the ideal family dog" mean? We confront a lot of difficulties every day as inhabitants of this world,...
If you’re a child of the 1990s, this Disney/Pixar movie bracket will have you snapping your fingers.
Who will prevail in the conflict between Pixar and Disney? Both of these have produced some excellent films, but which...
10+ Posts About Pets That Both You And Your Pets Can Connect With
We have something at last that even cat parents can understand. Dogs are the cutest animals hands down, but cats...